Thursday 13 December 2012

Same Tune A Different Day

Same Tune A Different Day

 I Have Word Inside My Head 
They Play Their Tunes



They Bang Their Drums
The Words They Are 

The First Thing I Hear
The Last Thing I Know
Why Isn't My Body
Keeping Up With Their Flow ... 



I Get Up Each Morning
I Hear The Dogs Bark
The Joy That They Bring Me 
Being Left Now
Alone In The Dark 



Ron  Now At Work
I Wait For His Return
Thats When These Words 
Their Tunes
 
They Come Again


A Spinning Once More
It's ...
The Same Tune 
It's Just ...
A Different Day 



Liz Lee

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.

    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own website and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!
    Also visit my website - freelancers

    ReplyDelete