Friday 28 September 2012

I Need Heat


My Body Needs Heat

My Beagle Smiles ... My Poems, My Quotes, Scleroderma and Me ;)x


My Energy Levels
Are Really Low
My Body You See
Just Won't Go 

For I Need Heat 
To Keep Me Warm


Now The Sunshine's Gone

So ......

Where Are All The Blue Sky's ?
 Where is All The Sun ?


 I Have Loved 
The Last Few Weeks
I Function When There's Heat
I Need To Keep My Body Warm
With Temperatures
At 75 Degrees


Now There's Wind
There's Rain
There's Damp Again
My Body Reacts
In Such A Way 
It Won't Go
In Any Way 


Liz Lee ;)x

1 comment:

  1. Know the feeling Liz - I wear thick gloves and socks hats etc that are more like someone heading off to the South Pole rather than a 5 minute jaunt out into the village!! Everything hurts so much when the weather is damp. I'm better if it is a dry frosty cold than the dreich weather just now ;) xx
    Ethel

    ReplyDelete