Tuesday 19 June 2012

I Will, I Can, I'm Going To

My Beagle Smiles ... My Poems ... My Quotes


I Will
I Can
I'm Going To ...

These Words Inside My Head
Make Me A Stronger Person
Gives Me Courage 
To Go Ahead

To Follow A Dream

A Dream That 
I Can Overcome
A Barrier 
In Front Of Me


They Say Somethings
Are Impossible
They Say
Hills Are Hard To Climb
They Say
Mountains Are To High
Rivers Too Deep
Too Wide

But When You 
Have A Challenge
Little Steps You Take
One Step At A Time

Then Take On 
A Small Challenge
Give Yourself 
The Courage
Go Ahead
With These Words 
Inside Your Head

I Will
I Can
I'm Going To ...
(make a cup of tea)

Push Yourself 
Then Have A Go

Soon The Words
In Your Head
 Will Say

I Will
I Can
I Did It
Today ;)x



2 comments:

  1. lovely poem Mum keep on going :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one Liz! That one little step is often the biggest one around - keep taking them. It's all about the journey for us..... Keep on going we're not sprinters, we're marathon runners!!!! ;)xx

    ReplyDelete